31 July 2013

A Competition! Bring. It. On.

We had a nice quiet day off this week. Which lately it seems a bit odd if both of us have a day off at the same time, he's been working every day (9+ hour days, poor soul.) We had a writing party! Lo and behold my sweetie's got a novel going himself, so we hung out and I wrote in my notebook as he typed away on his laptop. It was a very happy moment for me, doing my favorite thing while sitting next to my favorite person. Bliss. Being married rocks.

We're a competitive pair. We like to play games a fair bit, and I'm pretty sure it's for the competition of it. So no surprise here...we've made writing a competition. Woo hoo!


Mark your calendar's December 31st, whoever has the most pages written wins the right to spend $100 of the budget their way. He wins, it means a lot of eating out is going to take place; if I win...well, I still haven't spent the majority of my birthday money my in-laws gifted me back in April...I rented a SUP board for a couple hours and that's about it. No idea what I'd buy. Maybe it will go toward my go skiing fund?

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment