16 May 2014

Social Media As I See It




 Facebook: Look friends! I am really cool! I do cool things! Like me! Liiiiiiiiike meeeeee!


Twitter: Squirrel! (aka every vacant thought ever had on display)

Instagram: Land of the Selfies, Babies and Pets


Pinterest: Where women go to plan their weddings that will never happen, how they'll dress the perfectly behaved children they'll never have, and the desserts they'll eat to make themselves feel better when they come to the realization that: they will never have that dream million dollar wedding, and that little children don't like to wear hats or bows...or really clothes in general.


By the way, you can find me on all of these social networks. Give me a follow/like and say hello!

Facebook: /annalisacwilliams

Twitter: @AnnalisaCleo

Instagram: @AnnalisaCWilliams

Pinterest: /AnnalisaCleo

No comments:

Post a Comment