14 December 2013

Putting Together Your Minute Christmas

Maybe you're like me, Christmas is something you DO NOT start until December 1st. Usually, Christmas does not start until after finals are over with because I am not bothering with much else in life but classwork. Until December 19, I will almost exclusively grump about scraping ice off my car again and about being cold while later that day spend hours finishing up final projects and studying for finals. (If I'm lucky, I get a break to ski for a few hours so I can be less grumpy at the icky snow.)

Christmas is "experienced" in 7 days. For all the things people say you simply have to do for Christmas, 7 days isn't enough. So it's nice when things are condensed. So re-gifting or cheap, thrown together at the last minute gifts, and store-bought, extra processed goodies and easy to put up Christmas decor (like this) is much appreciated:

Easy Christmas Decor

Which is why I recommend the following song. It is excellent condensed Christmas. Get all your Christmas music listening in within 3 minutes and 31 seconds. For good measure, there's some Hanukkah in there. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment